Summer Youth Lacrosse Clinics
City of Waukesha Parks and Recreation Department
Waukesha Lacrosse Club
Do you know any kids that wanted to play this spring but missed the opportunity? Or want to “try lacrosse”? Does your player want to work on their skills and play a little lacrosse this summer?
The Waukesha Lacrosse Club is partnering with the City of Waukesha Park and Recreation Department to offer some summer lacrosse clinics for new and experienced players.
- Ages are based upon the 2016-2017 School Year.
- All clinics are scheduled to be held at the lacrosse (football) field at the William R Oliver Sport Complex
- ALL PARTICIPANTS must sign up through the City of Waukesha Park and Recreation Department. See attached for registration codes.
- Online Registration Link: HERE
- By Mail or In Person with the attached form: HERE
- Players will be divided split by age group/skills during the clinics.
- Coaching Staff will be the Waukesha Lacrosse High School and Youth Coaches, as well as High School Player mentors.
Please forward to anyone you know who may be interested.
See the bottom of the email for attachments regarding the programs.
Introduction to Lacrosse – Soft Sticks: This program is geared toward the younger boys and girls in 1st and 2nd grade. All equipment will be provided by the club. Details HERE
Introduction to Lacrosse: This program is for boys and girls in grades 3rd – 8th who are NEW to lacrosse. Equipment will be provided. Equipment will be turned in at the end of every session. Details: GIRLS HERE BOYS HERE
Lacrosse Skills: This program is for boys and girls in grades 3rd – 8th who have played lacrosse. Participants must provide their own equipment. Details: GIRLS HERE BOYS HERE
If you have any questions, please contact either Jon Klahr or Carla Miller:
Joh Klahr, WLC Park & Rec Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Carla Miller, Interim Youth Boys Director (email@example.com)